DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Best offshore account?

Posted by hasrf - Created: 7 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by bbutty - 5 years ago

ARE YOU AN INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSMAN OR A BUSINESS ORGANISATION THAT WISHES TO EXPAND IN BUSINESS, WHY NOT SOURCE FOR BG/SBLC? WE  HAVE BG/SBLC SPECIFICALLY FOR LEASE AT A LEASING PRICE OF 5+2 OF FACE VALUE ISSUANCE BY HSBC LONDON/HONGKONG OR ANY 25 TOP AA RATED BANK IN EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST OR USA. WE ALSO SECURE FUNDING PROJECT LOANS FOR 3% APR

Finally I will assure you of our total commitment to achieving this transaction as I always look forward to doing more business with you in future

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~
Mr. Bernard butty
Email: leasebutty.bg@gmail.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by fahmise - 5 years ago

Dear Sir,

I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text

verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our

terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5)%+x%. X%

IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to

discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.

Contact me through this email:(alexguints@gmail.com,sefahmi8@gmail.com,sefahmi8@yahoo.co.uk) or

through
skype: (sefahmi8) in other to furnish you with other information.

Sorry no image available
Posted by glshort - 7 years ago

I have heard they make doing normal banking rather difficult!  And the staff in Thailand has been confusing to deal with.   I can help you set up an account with Standard if you need.  (not Standard Charter.)  

Have a great week;

Greg

www.expatnewsletter.net

Sorry no image available
Posted by born2ride - 7 years ago

I've had an account with HSBC and Lloyds ... both as bad as each other!

Sorry no image available
Posted by glshort - 7 years ago

Hello hasrf:

There are many companies that will offer you offshore accounts however all is not the same when you dig down.  i.e. some have pretty high minimums like 25K minimum in the account before you avoid monthly or quarterly fees.  Others have quite a high transfer rate if you want to take money out of the account.  Check out if you get a debit card and/or visa card with it.  Some do offer you one, some you have to apply separately.  Also check out where the account is located.  Some offshore centres provide you better investor protection than others.  Finally, how easy is it to deal with the bank?  Is everything online or do you need to do other stuff physically?    Hope this helps. 

If you would like to see one that I use, let me know, happy to show you how to get set up. 

Cheers;

Greg 

If you would like to see one that I use, let me know, happy to show you how to get set up.  

Cheers;

Greg