DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Expat Moms

Posted by jenny2-940130 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by greencar-940149 - 4 years ago

I've talked to some expat moms and knew that they had quite a hard time adjusting to the areas where they travel, the culture and the system that they had to live in. Try to help if you see one! 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nickipet - 4 years ago

As a mum of home-schooled teenagers - we just find it difficult finding other English-speaking teens for our kids to hang out with, and extra-curricular activites for teens who don't speak Korean well.  Thankfully my kids fit clothes at H&M, but both my kids have big feet, so shoes shopping is a little limited.  Mostly, life goes on here as usual, and our kids know they are here for a limited time as they will be off to unviersity overseas soon.  We are grateful for good internet and the kids being able to skype their friends, and use snapchat, etc.

Sorry no image available
Posted by carolxx - 4 years ago

I also see foreigners having trouble communicating with us (finding directions) and whenever I'm asked, I do my best to help :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by chiragjain - 4 years ago

@FREEbird, true, but you can get almost all the things you need at the international stores in Itaewon and Hongdae. Hope this helps

Sorry no image available
Posted by Freebird-10059617 - 4 years ago

Food, food is a problem i bet most foriegners face here in Korea!